Registration

IRSCL2021 Registration

Registrations for IRSCL2021: Aesthetic and Pedagogic Entanglements are open! 

Congress Modality

The upcoming congress of the International Research Society for Children’s Literature, IRSCL2021: Aesthetic and Pedagogic Entanglements, will take place online from October 19th through the 29th. The definite modality of the congress has been decided taking into account the current state of the coronavirus pandemic, both in Chile and abroad.

IRSCL2021 will be powered by Zoom, and a responsive congress itinerary and participant directory will be made available on our website after registrations for the congress have been closed.

Registering for IRSCL2021

Presenters may register for IRSCL2021 only upon receiving their proposal acceptance notice.

Registration deadlines for IRSCL2021 stand as it follows:

Presenters: August 30th

Audience members: October 20th

Registrations for IRSCL2021 will be valid upon completion of the IRSCL2021 registration form (available in English, Portuguese and Spanish) and payment of all relevant fees.

The registration form for the congress will link to secured credit-card payment of all fees in CLP (Chilean Pesos). To check current rates of exchange please see http://www.xe.com/ or similar sites.

Cancellation Policy

Participants who cancel their congress registration before October 10th at 23:59 (GMT-4) will be able to opt for a 90% refund of their fee (the remaining 10% pertains to the payment platform’s operational fee, so as to ensure both speedy customer service and refund). Cancellations made after the deadline will not be subject to refunds (either total or partial).

To cancel your registration for IRSCL2021, please email Ja’nos Kovacs at jskovacs@uc.cl. Put “IRSCL Congress 2021 Cancellation” in the subject line.

Congress Fees

Discounts for low-income, lower-middle income, and middle upper income countries have been determined using the categories established by the World Bank.

IRSCL Membership

Members of the International Research Society for Children’s Literature are entitled to a discounted fee at IRSCL congresses. Detailed information about the array of benefits for IRSCL members is available here.

IRSCL2021 will be powered by Zoom, and a responsive congress itinerary and participant directory will be made available on our website after registrations for the congress have been closed.

Frequently Asked Questions

May any questions about Aesthetic and Pedagogic Entanglements arise, further information can be found in our FAQ page. For concerns that are not addressed in this page or in our FAQ page, feel free to contact Ja’nos Kovacs (jskovacs@uc.cl)

 

Registrations are open!

Register here!